book reviews , different studio guests each week. Join us every Thursday between 12 and 1pm on Radio Scilly 107.9fm or log on to radioscilly.com.

Missed any programmes? See below for list of guests, books and other details discussed.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

show 26th Nov & email from Linwood Barclay

Ro Bennett, the Lesley Davis fan is continuing from last week, and is reviewing today Kuki Gallman I dream of Africa (I also read Kuki Gallman and it was also loaned to me by Marlene)& also wants to discuss Dan Brown’s latest: Lost Symbol.
Maggie Perkovic is reviewing Russian Concubine by Kate Furnivall & sequel Concubines Secret – you must have liked these then Maggie?
If I have time I'd like to review the one I've just finished which was a real page turner - No Time For Goodbye by Linwood Barclay (thanks to Ro for that as she recommended it to me).
I emailed Mr Barclay and here is the reply:
Linwood Barclay 26/11/09 >>>
Thanks, Linda, for spreading the word about No Time for Goodbye. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I've just gotten up and, given the time change
-- I'm in Canada -- your show is probably on as I type this. My favorite author, by the way, is Ross Macdonald, who wrote the Lew Archer novels.

Cheers
Linwood

No comments: